The United Nations is essential to our global community, and an engaged, compassionate United States is essential to a strong United Nations. Who, then, ensures that the U.S. supports the UN? That’s us: members of the United Nations Association of the National Capital Area. Through our advocacy and education campaigns we make sure citizens and policymakers alike understand how important the United Nations is to the health and wellbeing of people both around the world and here at home.
How Your Gift Makes a Difference:
- $25 will help cover membership in UNA-NCA of one Graduate Fellow
- $50 allows 2 students from DC public schools currently participating in UNA-NCA’s Global Classrooms DC to attend the program’s Spring Model UN Conference hosted at the U.S. Department of State and the Pan-American Health Organization
- $100 supports Advocacy’s Coffee Chat Series that brings together industry leaders, policy experts, and UNA-NCA members to explore the SDGs in a virtual roundtable format.
- $250 supports the all-volunteer team leading UNA-NCA’s Graduate Fellows Program or UNA-NCA’s hosting of its Young Professional Career Series dinners
- $400 sponsors UNA-NCA’s annual UN Month and Human Rights Awards events, ensuring the issues and people impacting them receive the attention and support they deserve
Your donation is non-refundable and non-transferable. A receipt will be sent to the email address you provided. UNA-NCA is a 501(c)(3) Non-profit recognized by the IRS. Your gift is deductible to the fullest extent. EIN/tax ID number: 530257462.